Ghosts on the Banke @ Strawbery Banke
Ages: 0 - 10
Cost: Adults & children over age 1: $8 | Children age 1 and under: Free | Museum members: Half-price admission
Parking: Yes - Metered on-street parking; nearby parking garage and lots
Features: Shop, Handicap Accessible, Snack Stand, Restrooms
October 24-25, 2014
Come and meet the Ghosts on the Banke at Strawbery Banke’s famous Halloween celebration. Long-dead sea captains, 17th century shopkeepers and wayward pirates haunt the streets of Portsmouth’s oldest neighborhood as you trick or treat safely from house to historic house.
- Trick or Treat safely at the museum's historic houses
- Jack-o-lantern-lit lanes
- Wandering werewolves & ghostly graveyards
- For a treat you'll be afraid to eat, visit the old witch's house!
- Snuggle up outdoors for a spooky Halloween movie
- Warm your weary bones by the All Hallows Eve bonfire