Fall Festivals @ Applecrest Farm Orchards
Ages: 0 - 14+
Parking: Yes - Free
Features: Changing Tables, Restrooms, Handicap Accessible, Picnic Area
2014 marks the 40th of Applecrest's fall harvest festivals.
They start on the first weekend in September and run from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, both Saturday and Sunday, every weekend through the end of October and include:
- Pick-your-own apples, raspberries, peaches & pumpkins. Cut-your-own flowers too!
- FREE live Bluegrass music (beginning at 1:00 pm)
- Old-fashioned ice cream barn with 25 local-made flavors featuring grown-on-the-farm fruits.
- Horse-drawn hayrides (last ride at 4:00 pm)
- Children’s petting zoo
- Face painting & balloons
- Pie-eating contests
- Apple pie & ice cream
- Old-fashioned hot cider donuts
- Make-your-own scarecrow
- Press-your-own apple cider
- Corn Roast featuring: grilled gourmet sausages, hot dogs, hamburgers, fire-roasted corn, Maine clam chowder, fresh pressed apple cider, and more
Click here for the full schedule.
Special events include:
Sept. 7: Antique tractor show
Oct. 19: Antique tractor plow day
Oct. 18, 19, 25, & 26: Storybook hayrides ($7 per person)
Oct. 25: Apple Dash 5K
Oct. 26: Orchard Cross Bike Race